Italian VenetIaN Plaster
Authentic Imported Lime Base Venetian Plaster, Tadelakt from Italy
Largest Selections of Lime Base Plaster, Mineral Plaster, Venetian Plaster, Faux Concrete Plaster, MicroPlaster, Tadelakt, Glazes, Waxes and Pavan Tools
See OUR PRODUCTS
- LITHOS is the contemporary version of the famous ancient Stucco Veneziano.
- It is a beautiful and highly refined decorative finish for hotels, offices, shops, exhibition halls, living rooms, etc. Ideal for all types of interior surfaces such as cement renders, Gypsum plasters, prefabricated panels wood and its by-products, as long as sufficiently smooth. With the range of colours and the applicator’s capacity and inspiration, it is possible to attain a variety of designs and chromatic effects. The resulting coating, in addition to being highly attractive, is abrasion resistant and washable.
- Tadelakt is a traditional Moroccan wall finish originating in the Marrakesh Region.
- Tadelakt is an ideal lime-based plaster finish for showers and bathrooms and other wet areas.
- Tadelakt lime-based smooth and shiny wall coating, is a nearly waterproof lime plaster suitable for humid environments which can be used on the interior and exteriors of buildings.
ANIMA TROWELPavan Tool
- The ANIMA trowel not only comes in a sleek, luxurious box, enhancing the overall look and experience, but is also also a blend of traditional technology and modern design to provide you with a blade that will stay sharper for longer than other, ordinary plastering trowels.
- We are proud to offer you the newest in high end Venetian plastering trowels on the market; the blade is made of a two-component material with high resistance,the patented Eccelsa handle allows you to maintain a secure grip reducing the risk of strain on your hand and wrist.
We want to make your home or office design beautiful, healthy and enjoyable CHECK NEW TRENDS IN SPECIALITY FINISHES in Viero Line
NEW TRENDS IN SPECIALTY FINISHES by SPIVER Arthe Decorative Line
PAVAN TOOLS LINE
Get IN touch
Chicago, IL 60707
We are located on the corner of Grand and Harlem in Chicago
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Sat: 9am – 1pm